Monday, March 26, 2007

Rock The Vote!

I didn't have a lot of time to watch TV this past week, and whatever I did watch was mostly a couple minutes of cable news here and there. With primaries only...9 months away, the poll frenzy has begun for which candidates the public can tolerate a little bit more. Barack Obama (or Barack Osama as FOX news prefers to call him) was on Larry King over the weekend. Now I have a lot of respect for Larry King, but the fact is he is getting crazy old and his game is beginning to slip just a little bit. I remember a particular interview last year with James Frey after the "Million Little Pieces" fiasco, during which is was obvious Larry King had not read more than the sleeve of the book and asked Frey repeatedly if this experience would drive him back to drug use.
Anyway, In the spirit of polling, here is my own questionnaire for the masses of people who I am sure read this blog. Enjoy. (Give it a few seconds to load).