Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why blog about TV?

Well, someone is already doing a music blog, and I figured it would be interesting. I know, I know there are probably a million television blogs out there. Hopefully this blog will be a little bit different and will do more than just pick apart every detail about episodes of '24.'

I am by no means a television expert, but I am a bit of an insomniac and am very easily entertained by everything from Mexican soap operas to horribly addicted infomercials (magic bullet, anyone?). See, I grew up without watching a lot of TV. When I lived in Chicago, I got exactly three television channels. Luckily one of them played Jerry Springer several times a day, and the other was PBS.















So after moving to Tucson and being exposed to cable TV, I was overwhelmed, to say the least. The intention of this blog is to not only sort out the crap from the quality, so you don't have to, but to relate programing trends to the real world and my life. Cheers.

No comments: